MDFlow Hospitalist Management System (HMS)
MDFlow HMS is an integrated, highly customizable, hospitalist-centric and cloud-based hospitalist management system. Rather than trying to fit hospitalists into medical software built for non-hospitalist operations, MDFlow HMS is the software designed for the hospitalist groups to meet their daily operation needs, streamline the flow of information throughout the inpatient care and connect all the parties involving in the patient care in one platform. MDFlow HMS prevents revenue leakage, data silos, disparate systems and redundant processes. MDFlow HMS offers a winning combination of information flow and sharing, operational efficiency, cost reduction and revenue enhancement.
KEY FEATURES OF MDFLOW CARE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Patient hospital face-sheets intake and charges capture (data entry, eFax, electronic data import from ADT feeds and ENS messages)
- Real-time patient eligibility verifications with most health plans
- Fully integrated with Florida HIE ENS and hospital ADT Feeds
- Maintain Provider hospital privilege, credentialing information, schedule and patient rosters
- Secured messaging and communications with all parties involving in the patient care
- In-patient clinical documents and records keeping
- Hospitalist billing/revenue cycle management/aging report/patient statement/financial reporting
- Bi-directional Interface with billing software
- Portal/Mobile App for admitting physicians, health plans, PCPs, MSOs to access their patients’ inpatient care information and care collaboration
- Business Intelligence, census and reporting
- Comprehensive monthly reports for Health Plans, PCPs and MSOs.
- Contracted hospitalist payment remittance
- Post-discharge care coordination and collaboration
- Document scanning and management
- Integration of clinical document (face sheet/discharge summary/consulation report/Laboratory/Microbiology/Pathology/Radiology)
- Telemedicine Consultations
MDFlow HMS is based on Microsoft technology. It provides high availability and scalability. It is delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. It enables rapid system deployment and features a tremendous degree of customizability. It makes on-going software maintenance, modifications and enhancements more efficient and cost effective, and it also eases the future implementations of new regulations, requirements and business initiatives. Our staff will assist you in setting up and configuring the system to best fit your care management needs. MDFlow HMS is well-supported by our knowledgeable and friendly support team.