MDFlow Care Management System
MDFlow Care Management System has achieved National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Pre-validation for Population Health Management (PHM) for 2019/2020 standards.
As only one of few pre-validated PHM system vendors designated by the NCQA, MDFlow can now help its clients meet NCQA Health Plan Accreditation (HPA), Population Health Program Accreditation (PHP), Case Management Accreditation (CM), and Managed Behavioral Healthcare Organizations Accreditation (MBHO) requirements.
MDFlow Care Management System provides the functionality and integration of information to manage the most complex healthcare needs. From candidate identification to assessments, stratification, care plan development, facilitation, evaluation and care coordination, MDFlow Care Management System streamlines and enhances the flow of information throughout the entire case management process. The patient care team has access to the case management tools and complete information of their patients to effectively and efficiently manage the comprehensive healthcare needs of their patients and deliver consistent and results driven outcomes.
KEY FEATURES OF MDFLOW CARE MANAGEMENT SYSTEM:
- Candidate identification and data mining
- Assessments (Health Risk Assessment, disease specific and other user defined assessments, with acuity stratification)
- Care coordination and collaboration management (medical and social services, community based resources)
- Evidence-based case management model
- Care plan development
- Identification and integration of the interdisciplinary care team
- Scheduling and task management
- Patient education materials and letters
- Real-time patient eligibility verifications with most health plans
- Comprehensive medication management
- Documentation and correspondence management
- Post hospital discharge care management to meet transition of care needs
- User friendly patient case profile visualization
- Compliance tracking and management (compliance with treatment plan, Star Ratings and other nationally recognized healthcare quality standards)
- Document scanning and management
- Reporting and business intelligence
- Secured messaging and communications (between patients, case managers, PCPs, specialists, family members, caregivers, ...)
- Integration of lab data, clinical data (EHR systems) and utilization data (claims, pharmacy)
- Telemedicine Consultations
MDFlow Care Management System is based on Microsoft technology. It provides high availability and scalability. MDFlow Care Management System is delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model. It enables rapid system deployment and features a tremendous degree of customizability. It makes on-going software maintenance, modifications and enhancements more efficient and cost effective, and it also eases the future implementations of new regulations, requirements and business initiatives. Our staff will assist you in setting up and configuring the system to best fit your care management needs. MDFlow Care Management System is well-supported by our knowledgeable and friendly support team.